WindowPriceMax and WindowPriceMin, wrong values from time to time

Hi,

placing an indicator which has it's own window ( Momentum indicator ) on a Forex Chart the value returned by WindowPriceMax(1) looks incorrect sometimes. The returned value should always match with the top-right value written on the indicator's window, but a few times these values are incorrect. I'm not able to find a reason for it.

Is it a known bug? Is there a way to get the exact value i'm looking for?

Thank you

Marco Strazzeri: placing an indicator which has it's own window ( Momentum indicator ) on a Forex Chart the value returned by WindowPriceMax(1) looks incorrect sometimes. The returned value should always match with the top-right value written on the indicator's window, but a few times these values are incorrect. I'm not able to find a reason for it. Is it a known bug? Is there a way to get the exact value i'm looking for?
  1. MT5 has no such functions. List of MQL5 Functions - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
    Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 EA section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?) General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. Don't hard code numbers "WindowPriceMax(1)" Find the proper sub-window index. WindowExpertName - Chart Operations - MQL4 Reference
    WindowFind - Chart Operations - MQL4 Reference

3. The top of the window is not the value shown (highest visible high.) It is that plus 10% of the visible range.

4. Note the comments about the limits reported being off by one tick Chart Price Max/Min - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

5. Don't double post General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum