Trend Drawdown Indicator

I'm looking for an indicator that shows me the max drawdown within a certain number of time (or bars) during a trend.

Would be great to see a calculation on the screen of the max pullback amount in numbers.

Alain Verleyen:

Yes, of course. But not sure what to search for since there are sooo many and I guess there is already one out there.

Staffan Ofwerman: there are sooo many
  1. Do you expect us to do your research for you?
  2. You have only four choices:
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem. No free help
    urgent help.

3. Follow the link.
    • You place the stop where it needs to be - where the reason for the trade is no longer valid. E.g. trading a support bounce the stop goes below the support.
    • Account Balance * percent/100 = RISK = OrderLots * (|OrderOpenPrice - OrderStopLoss| * DeltaPerLot + CommissionPerLot) (Note OOP-OSL includes the SPREAD, and DeltaPerLot is usually around $10/pip but it takes account of the exchange rates of the pair vs. your account currency.)
    • Do NOT use TickValue by itself - DeltaPerLot
    • You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.
    • You must also check FreeMargin to avoid stop out

Sorry if I made you upset, wasn't my intention.

My question was just to ask if someone know about such an indicator. If I search for drawdown and words like that, I only find indicators keeping an eye on my Account balance or Equity.

So, I was just trying to be nice and ask people here if they know about such indicator, free or commercial or whatever. Not to make one from scratch, because I think there is one... I even think I saw one a couple of years ago, but don't remember the name.