Momentum export values

Hi. To realize a simple Exper Advisor i need to know the value that MT4 writes to the right of the momentum graph at the top gray line that delimits the graph. To understand this is the dynamic value that appears in the right column at the top limit of the graph. If you can not read it, someone can suggest an algorithm to calculate it.
Thanks to all those who want to help me

maurizio1954: the value that MT4 writes to the right of the momentum graph at the top gray line that delimits the graph. in the right column at the top limit of the graph.
  1. That "momentum graph?" Do you mean the momentum indicator in a separate window? I assume you mean the price scale in the main window. There are no mind readers here.
  2. "Gray line" is meaningless. The colors of almost anything can be changed and if you mean the grid, can be turned off with control-g. There are no mind readers here.
  3. The chart scales from the highest price to lowest with a little extra (10% in either direction.) The grid (both time and price) spacing is measured in pixels. The numbers have no correlation with price. Ignore them. Turn off the useless grid.

Thanks for getting into my problem. The value that I have to export as a numeric value is the one in the attached image at the right of the momentum graph. In this case the number

Files:
momentum.png  2 kb

Thanks for getting into my problem. The value that I have to export as a numeric value is the one in the attached image at the right of the momentum graph. In this case the number 100,0236
Files:
momentum.png  2 kb

Same answer. The chart separate window scales from the highest price to lowest with a little extra (10% in either direction.) Change the bar width (+/- key,) you change the value. You don't want that. It has no value.