Discussion of article "An example of an indicator drawing Support and Resistance lines"

New article An example of an indicator drawing Support and Resistance lines has been published:

The article provides an example of how to implement an indicator for drawing support and resistance lines based on formalized conditions. In addition to having a ready-to-use indicator, you will see how simple the indicator creation process is. You will also learn how to formulate conditions for drawing any desired line by changing the indicator code.

Pay attention to indicators based on moving averages. They first of all include Moving Averages, as well as Bollinger Bands and Envelopes from the standard terminal package. These indicators are very effective tools for showing support and resistance levels on the chart. Open the indicator properties -> the "Levels" tab, and add there two levels with a minus sign and with a plus sign. We obtain an image like this:

Author: Andrey Kisselyov

Regarding the implementation in code, the author said we need to create a new template with default settings. I am a bit confused as to where to put the code in the example, and what the author even means by a template (I am a java programmer, new to the mql5 community). in need of more detail.

good afternoon. this article shows the possibility of determining the levels of support and resistance software running conditions for building the levels, which gives more opportunities to trade in the markets. the original article is located in Russian branch of forum. as for example code I posted source code that can be used as a template to build their levels running build conditions the sample code posted by me. I find it hard to understand english, as I don't speak it, and use automatic translation.

with respect.

Great Job

Andrey Kisselyov #:

good afternoon. this article shows the possibility of determining the levels of support and resistance software running conditions for building the levels, which gives more opportunities to trade in the markets. the original article is located in Russian branch of forum. as for example code I posted source code that can be used as a template to build their levels running build conditions the sample code posted by me. I find it hard to understand english, as I don't speak it, and use automatic translation.

with respect.

Hi Andrey

Thank you for your article & source code
I am still trying to understand the MQL5

do you have any example on drawing a horizontal line for specific time i.e. I want to draw a resistance or support line on the europe session time only (as I want to trade the EURGBP for example)
Thank you