my first robot !

hello

i"am writing my first robot ...

i'd wish :

1) open a window without symbol (a main window with the behavior and statistics of the robot)

2) launch my script automatically after loading MT5

best regards

zartan:

hello

i"am writing my first robot ...

Congratulations ! :-)

i'd wish :

1) open a window without symbol (a main window with the behavior and statistics of the robot)

You can't open a window without symbol. What you can do is use a panel inside a window. Search the site for "panel".

2) launch my script automatically after loading MT5

It can be done from the command line, see https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/start_advanced/start

best regards

thank you !

for 1) i found (by my self !!!) : ObjectCreate((OBJ_CHART,.....

Best regards 

how can i open a virgin window (without EURUSD (for example))

i'd wish this main window contains buttons,  and parameters but not a chart of a pair ..

best regards

zartan:

how can i open a virgin window (without EURUSD (for example))

i'd wish this main window contains buttons,  and parameters but not a chart of a pair ..

best 

Did you read my answer above?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

my first robot !

angevoyageur, 2014.02.15 10:42

Congratulations ! :-)
You can't open a window without symbol. What you can do is use a panel inside a window. Search the site for "panel".

It can be done from the command line, see https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/start_advanced/start

If you don't read the answer, maybe I waste my time to answer ?

thank's .. i search ...

hello

I try to writing my first robot:)

I need some help...

i want to use the ZigZag_NK_Fibo indicator in my robot, but I can't get two data out from this.

these datas are the prices of the staticfibo.  I realized that the first price is the price3 and the second price is the price2, but

these aren't buffers. Actually these are the last two  extremums. I need the price value.

How can I solve this problem?

best regards