Discussion of article "Wolfe Waves"

New article Wolfe Waves has been published:

The graphical method proposed by Bill Wolfe allows to detect a pattern, based on which a moment and direction for entry can be found, and also it helps forecast the target which the price should reach, as well as the expected time, when the price will reach the target. The article describes how to create an indicator based on a ZigZag, that would search for Wolfe Waves, and provides a simple Expert Advisor that trades based on this indicator.

Let us consider Wolfe Waves on the example of buying (Fig. 1). The price forms two consecutively declining lower peaks (blue line, points 1 and 3) and two successively declining higher peaks (points 2 and 4). After the reversal and formation of a peak in point 4, the price continues to fall. Once the price forms the line 1—3, a buy operation is performed (point 5). 

Fig. 1. Wolfe Waves for buying. The blue line is the price, the red line is a formation for determining the target. Entry is performed in point 5, the target is point 7

Author: Dmitry Fedoseev

Very interesting, but i tried to use the recommended indicators and the EA and some indi doesnt work (cannot load custom indicator)

very good job

but who can I used in MT4 ?

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

New article Wolfe Waves has been published:

Author: Dmitry Fedoseev

My owner wolfe waves 2017

Indicators and EA not loading and not appearing in the navigator menu

Hello the indicators are giving error.

Follow image

Files:
ewolf.PNG  4 kb

The files of indicators and the Expert Advisor created in the article are attached below the article.

The files are placed in right folders.

They should be saved to the same folders of the terminal.

Thanks for good work. In addition, if the author can convert the project to mq4 will be thankful so much. I will wait for the mq4 files awesome project.