MT4 account RTD to Excel

Hi,
I have several MT4 terminals trading at the same time and am trying to export RTD (Account Balance, Profit etc) from each terminal to Excel so I can monitor in one place. I know that Pepperstone and some other brokers provide this as an EA but they are unfortunately not my broker. And I think DDE only allows Quote, Bid, Time etc to be exported, not account data. 
Does anyone have an idea how to do this?
Cheers
bt

Hi!

This may or may not answer you question, as it isn't automatic however:

You could simply right-click anything under the account tab and "Save as Report", after this it becomes easy to paste the HTML format into excel. 

The report includes some details you mentioned. 

Rednamalas:
Hi!

This may or may not answer you question, as it isn't automatic however:

You could simply right-click anything under the account tab and "Save as Report", after this it becomes easy to paste the HTML format into excel. 

The report includes some details you mentioned. 

Hi Rednamalas,

Thanks for your reply but I was meaning for real time updates of profit of my account, not just closed trades in a report.

btoz82: I know that Pepperstone and some other brokers provide this as an EA but they are unfortunately not my broker.
So grab a copy from them and use it.

whroeder1:
So grab a copy from them and use it.

its only for live account holders. i havent had any luck finding a copy elsewhere either

btoz82:

its only for live account holders. i havent had any luck finding a copy elsewhere either

I've tried adding the files from another broker but there's a "licencing issue" that each broker must supply. FXBlue only deals with Brokers and refused to sell to a private individual.  I'm not sure if they even support this anymore looking at their website  FXBlue.com or FXBlueLabs.com are the solution developers/vendors.