Backtest offline? - page 2

39315:
Maybe ?
The topic is about MT5, not MT4.

Rosiman:
those file are the correct ones. did you copy them also with each symbol folder?

I have copied the whole content including the history data. I use MT5 as portable, the files are inside the MT5 directory in the right symbol folder.

4lpha:

I have copied the whole content including the history data. I use MT5 as portable, the files are inside the MT5 directory in the right symbol folder.

Hi 4lpha,

sorry but I don't know how to solve your issue. Did you copy also data inside both MT5 terminals folders? I mean you should have on each terminal your broker MT5 folder and also from C:USERS/...../APPDATA/ROAMING/MetaQuotes/...... the second one.

Rosiman:

Hi 4lpha,

sorry but I don't know how to solve your issue. Did you copy also data inside both MT5 terminals folders? I mean you should have on each terminal your broker MT5 folder and also from C:USERS/...../APPDATA/ROAMING/MetaQuotes/...... the second one.

Hi I used MT5 as portable, hence the History is not in ROAMING... The History is in the MT5 Folder Bases/Broker-Server/history/AUDUSD/2014.hcc e.g.

My english is not so good I try step by step what I did and where ist the problem:

- installed MT5

- made a shortcut to terminal64.exe

- I changed target in the shortcut to ...\terminal64.exe" /portable

- Open MT5 with this shortcut and make a Backtest. The History will be stored inside MT5 Folder Bases/Broker-Server/history/AUDUSD/...

- I try to make the same backtest on the same computer with disconnected internet. It works.

- I copy the whole Folder of MT5 (with History inside) to an other computer without internet. Changed target in the shortcut to the new right directory.

- open MT5 and have to put in the Login data

- all the Charts open, all seems to work, i have access to the History because i can scroll and change the timeframes all is possible.

- But the Backtester does not work:

in the Journal:

Core 1   agent process started

Core 1   connecting to 127.0.0.1:3000

Core 1   tester agent autorization error

I think the Problem is not the History (that seems to work because the Chart-access). The Problem seems to be the "autorization error" and the "connecting" of core 1...?