Do people really become full time traders?

You have to crawl before you walk. It takes time and discipline. It is just like starting any other business. Apply the right rules, attitude, and diligence and many folks then begin trading full time.

Lisa P:
You have to crawl before you walk. It takes time and discipline. It is just like starting any other business. Apply the right rules, attitude, and diligence and many folks then begin trading full time.

In another way round, you practice demo account first with better understanding before opening a live account, it takes time and discipline to understand any chart. Carefulnenss, and discipline is very important in executing a trade. Once you can follow all this strategies and using different analysis, then you can go for any type of trade.

I do not think all become full time trader. Here a lot of trader is full time. If someone find the real smell of money in foex then he will become a full time trader. It can not assure on it. Because it also depends on mentality. But I think it is not good to be a full time trader. We should take it as a extra income.

I think a trader can only become a full time trader if he has good knowledge and skills about Forex and he can manage it perfectly. So to become a full time trader you should be a hard worker and need to learn the basics of Forex.