increase lot size

i am trying to increase the lot size on the signal provider it openes 0.10 lots  but on my live accont it opens 0.03 lots and i put the risk level at 95%

is it possible to increase the lot size and how i can do this ??? 

isilver:

i am trying to increase the lot size on the signal provider it openes 0.10 lots  but on my live accont it opens 0.03 lots and i put the risk level at 95%

Increase your Account balance.

you mean i have to deposit more cash ???

isilver:
you mean i have to deposit more cash ???
You don't have to . . . but it will help you increase your lot size and your risk so you can blow your account even quicker.

isilver:

just increase the risk level to 125% or 150% and then see, raptorUK is always giving the notorious answers, i hope some day he stops mis behaving

visale:
just increase the risk level to 125% or 150% and then see, raptorUK is always giving the notorious answers, i hope some day he stops mis behaving

Which risk level are you talking about ?

The only settings I know for signal is %deposit used, and max value is 95%.

visale:
My answer was accurate, which I'm sad to say yours is not,  please stop misbehaving