Finance RPG stock, currencies and commodities game with prizes!

If want to start learning on to trade some trade stocks, currencies and commodities check out this new Finance RPG game where there are over $150 in contest prizes to the best traders every month. Even if you never traded before you have nothing to lose and if you end up being good at it you can start trading on the real market and make BANK haha!

If you do start playing please sign up using my referral link FinanceRPG.com - A Stock, Commodities & Forex RPG with Prizes! Virtually trade now and win!

Thanks!

MarcL:
If want to start learning on to trade some trade stocks, currencies and commodities check out this new Finance RPG game where there are over $150 in contest prizes to the best traders every month. Even if you never traded before you have nothing to lose and if you end up being good at it you can start trading on the real market and make BANK haha!If you do start playing please sign up using my referral link FinanceRPG.com - A Stock, Commodities & Forex RPG with Prizes! Virtually trade now and win!Thanks!

Please, where is ask and bid price generated from, i mean where are they gotten from.

From the Yahoo Finance API for Forex & Stocks and another source for the Commodities data.