Why US society can't open acount in regulated broker by US regulatory bodies???

Do you know that the US, BC, etc. citizen can't open account in broker that regulated by US regulatory bodies (NFA,CFTC)??

I'm sure about 100%, the US is trying to safe it's society and only foreign that only can registered in america broker. So, it make US easy to steal and fraud the money from foreigners as like as Liberty Reserve,E-gold, etc.

That's the fact on USA, shit nation and the real economic terrorist..

nanypurwanti:
Do you know that the US, BC, etc. citizen can't open account in broker that regulated by US regulatory bodies (NFA,CFTC)??I'm sure about 100%, the US is trying to safe it's society and only foreign that only can registered in america broker. So, it make US easy to steal and fraud the money from foreigners as like as Liberty Reserve,E-gold, etc.That's the fact on USA, shit nation and the real economic terrorist..

But why this policy? Is for the sole purpose of the reason you gave. Well, thanks to non us brokers who accept traders from us. Like the broker am with Profiforex, US clients are welcome with the same conditions as others have (regarding leverage for example). No special restrictions. But sometimes i wonder why things like this happens in this market.