Why you prefer forex trading rather then other online business? - page 4

Forex trading also allows one to be in charge of ones own destiny, no need for having to rely on and managing additional employees as would be required in some other businesses.

Here's some reasons:

- The action from trading

- It's not necessarily time consuming

- Can do it anywhere

- No office politics nor people to manage

- High liquidity

Forex is easy to join for everyone. It is had no fix time for trading 24 hours market is attractive for people who want to do it part time specially.Second reason is to invest according to my will , it is also a good home based business.

I have joined Forex because of money. I want to earn good money and Forex is a good profitable business. If we have good knowldge about Forex then it is easy to succeed in this business.

I joined forx because it is one of the easiest way of making profit, it is also the best way of thinking well in terms of currencies. Remember every trade always have an advantage and disadvantage, I suggest you consider both for it to be more interesting.

I think many are choosing to do business forex than any other online business because forex has several advantages over other businesses including:

1. Has high liquidity

2. Without commission

3. Flexible

4. Forex will not go bankrupt

5. Etc.

I prefer forex coz i know i day when i crack the code (in trading) it will be like printing money. I've lost a lot but i know i can make a lot more... one day

I prefer forex to other trades because it is one of the world biggest trade, the platform is opened to whoever is interesting in trading forex. In forex one is exposed to making a great profit as long as the chart is not strange him/her. It also provide the best way of entertaining oneself, It is a type of trade that one does with great fear and curiosity.

i prefer forex because its a place where one can easily earn money,and its a 24hour open market so it is something one can do at ones convenient time.though there are disadvantages but it can also be reliable.

Because I was willing to earn a lot from a short time. So I decided to start trading forex. I learned from searching and by trading with demo account I found the right way which I was expecting. It is a good way to trade and well way to earn. So I decided to trade here and earn.