Did you find Forex Boring? - page 3

Really i don't think forex is boring.i become exited always during trading.

No forex is interesting business for me. It is not like boring.I have to remain attentive, active and careful all the time while trading.It is true slow movement of market is not liked by traders. I listen music if feel sometimes bore from trading . Forex is interesting for me not boring if it was boring I will leave.

it's always my attention ! i will boring if i do not trade . as today . weekend . i'm boring

I never get tired of doing forex trading. due to forex then I can get a lot of money. and forex is also a very interesting business. we can not benefit from forex trading without analysis. for it, if we often learn and practice trading then we will never get bored with forex.

Winning consistently in forex does not happen to all traders and in fact majority of forex traders do not win consistently. But I guess not winning in consistent manner makes forex less of being boring. Because of you being inconsistent, you tent to find out ways to improve your performance as a trader. This makes yourself busy about things you need to do to become a better trader so things will get more exciting than boring.

I do not find forex boring. For you to find forex interesting, I suggest you start trading with the demo account for practice purposes.

Ya. I found it sometime when some pair do not move in a certain rate. It just make up down within 5 pips and I am interested in those pair, which change in a good rate. Not in a high rate or in a low rate. Just medium. I hardly felt it. May be it occurred 2 to 3 times. But in other time it is enjoyable to me.

Forex is my best business ever, so I cannot find it boring even when I am not making the expected profit. I can only make real profit in forex when I find it interesting.

There has never been a boring time in my 3 years of trading forex. I am always expectant of new movements in the market, trends, and news every trading day. It all depends on the person’s personality; because a sanguine will find trading forex boring after some months, because they get bored easily after doing same thing over and over again

i'm boring. because market close at weekend. i ussually trade forex daily. market is good.