Market today

EUR/USD go up in Asian trading, probably as a result of the strength of the yen. EUR/JPY was somewhat lower, but not like USD/JPY.

اليورو يرتفع في التعاملات الآسيوية، ربما كان ذلك نتيجة لقوة الين - بالمقارنة مع الدولار.كان أقل نوعا ما - اليورو بالمقارنة مع ين.ولكن ليس مثل الدولار بالمقارنة مع ين.

It may be due to strength of the yen but there are lots of other reasons as well like stock market up news, investors confidence and strength in Asian market.

USDCAD:

SELL

If the price breaks through the level 1.00205 bearish movement will start. Targets of the bearish movement: 0.99894.

NZDUSD:

BUY

If the price breaks through the level: 0.84229 bullish movement will start. Targets of the bullish movement: 0.84534.

SELL

If the price breaks through the level 0.83422 bearish movement will start. Targets of the bearish movement: 0.83061, 0.82682.

I have a SELL Limit at 1.00241 with expiry by midnight. If price doesn't move back a bit to take in my trade, i'll be losing out on taking this trade. USDCAD is definitely set for a drop with TP1 at 0.9990 and TP2 at 0.9957.

On EURUSD, i'm currently LONG with my trade having moved to break even. I'm targeting 1.35425, which may or may not happen.. but my stops are there to take in some of the profits.

jb1981:
I have a SELL Limit at 1.00241 with expiry by midnight. If price doesn't move back a bit to take in my trade, i'll be losing out on taking this trade. USDCAD is definitely set for a drop with TP1 at 0.9990 and TP2 at 0.9957.On EURUSD, i'm currently LONG with my trade having moved to break even. I'm targeting 1.35425, which may or may not happen.. but my stops are there to take in some of the profits.

Yes, it's possible EUR and USD pair currencies are main currencies in forex market; it’s EUR/USD down/up quickly