Free Day Trader Indicator

All,

Not sure if anyone is interested but in last weekends Investors Chronicle I read an Trading article which mentioned the 3 little pigs strategy, I have started a thread under trading systems where i am trying my best to record my trades.

Anyway on the same site, Forex Useful, there is a free indicator i now use, it draws my pivots, shows me high/low, big round numbers, blah de blah - Just thought others might find it useful too - Forex Useful MT4 Day Trader Indicator - Forex Useful

If anyone knows of anything better, or slicker or whatever please let me know - I have given it 4 out 4 on my poll

Hope it helps - any q's about it please let me know and I will try and help and a great weekend to all.

Agreed nice free indicator its just a shame I cannot display it on the left hand side of my chart

I am interested to use this indicator to test its effectiveness. I hope, it will be useful for me like you.

Thanks for information. Could anybody share with results of its usage?

findingmyfeet:
All, Not sure if anyone is interested but in last weekends Investors Chronicle I read an Trading article which mentioned the 3 little pigs strategy, I have started a thread under trading systems where i am trying my best to record my trades. Anyway on the same site, Forex Useful, there is a free indicator i now use, it draws my pivots, shows me high/low, big round numbers, blah de blah - Just thought others might find it useful too - Forex Useful MT4 Day Trader Indicator - Forex Useful If anyone knows of anything better, or slicker or whatever please let me know - I have given it 4 out 4 on my poll Hope it helps - any q's about it please let me know and I will try and help and a great weekend to all.

There is one called MATA. available on my blog.. but I do not share the indicator. I just share its predictions.

Svobo - You can display the indicator on either the left or the right - Its the top setting when you check the Indicator settings.

Shawnmichal & Coleen - They are obviously simply random posts with no thought as they do not relate to the fact that the indicator displays Pivot levels, Days Open/High/Low, % movement from open and other useful information - How can you "test its effectiveness" or "share results", I suggest if you are interested in this indicator you actually look at it and provide something constructive or leave the thread for us that actually have had a look and are interested.

Sorry to be blunt but your posts are completely unfair on those of us wishing to share and discuss trading related issues.

I also just bought this one from the Forex Useful website - Best indicator I ever used - Why has no one else ever done this - Bye Bye Excel Correlation Spreadsheet - /go?link=https://forexuseful.com/new/members/21812-mt4-correlation-indicator/

I did not use "Forex Useful MT4 Day Trader Indicator" so far. I have been used moving average indicator and some others as well but these all were not as much as effective that I thought. So, I am interested to test this indicator as well.