ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 20

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, March 08, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend for EURUSD - now look bearish. tcci daily on support bearish. and then this bearish can be nice play again here if seller on this pair can move down to more that intraday r1 1.3090 then.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD now - trend still look bearish. TCCI daily still show this bearish till now. but this bearish likely to sideways above that intraday s1 1.4987. wait and see is better with this look.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - the bulls on still nice here. I see as long as price can move above that intraday high 95.08 (on today move) = looking for by op again = better.

USDCHF

for USDCHF - this also on more to be bulls for today move - can be see with tcci daily that till now still support bulls. next - the bulls continuation can more play good here if the pivot 0.9449 can be break up by strong bulls candle then.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, March 09, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

For EURUSD - this probably to more bulls. I see, if buyer then can still move above that intraday s1 1.2993 = yes, make a plan for buy op = better.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD on look more bearish then. I see, as long as the price can move bellow that daily short target 1 (1.4927) = still search for sell is better.

USDJPY

USDJPY on still look to bulls. Next - this look to more nice to search buy of course if then buyer still can move above that daily long target 2 (55.80) then.

USDCHF

For USDCHF - the tcci trend till now on still bulls. this look good for buy of course with using target profit till that strong supply again at 0.9540, I see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, March 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

For EURUSD - this look more to bulls. We can search buy - but buy on this pair must use sl max. on bellow that intraday low (1.2954).

GBPUSD

Now GBPUSD on still move on demand zone. of course, bulls correction can play here as long as the seller still can not continue again it's bearish movement and as long as price can not down more to that intraday low at 1.4885, I see.

USDJPY

The USDJPY on still move slow and look just sideways first. price till now on move slow so near that intraday r1 96.21. just ignore this pair is more better act, I see.

USDCHF

This can be more to be bearish as long as USDCHF can still move bellow that supply 0.9555. tcci also on was support bearish. search sell with sl above that supply 0.9555 is better.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

The bearish on here. for EURUSD can probably continue bearish I see if then seller can break down more to that intraday long at 1.3024. so, if we plan to sell on this pair again = make sure strong seller was break down more that 1.3024 and also better was break down more to the intraday pivot at near price 1.3016, I see.

GBPUSD

For GBPUSD, this look on still to sideways. price candle now still move slow near that intraday pivot 1.4904. No nice idea to take a new OP with this sideways. just wait and see first.

USDJPY

For USDJPY - I see, this pair on look correction to bearish as long as candle bulls still can not up again to break up that daily long target 2 (96.70). search for sell with sl above that 96.70 is more better decision now.

USDCHF

Bulls also on here. For USDCHF can nice to be take buy OP (I see) if then buyer on this pair can move up again more to that intraday short 0.9490. just it from my simple analysis now.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

bulls on still here - although with weak move. I see till now - the tcci average daily move on still support to bulls. but, for start buy here (today) = we must make sure first that buyer on EURUSD was can move up and break up more to that intraday long at price 1.3042 then.

GBPUSD

For GBPUSD - just be aware with bearish correction after we see the price candle now was move pullback down from that supply 1.4951. looking for sell with small tp and use sl above that 1.4951 is good act, for now, I see.

USDJPY

For USDJPY this look to more bearish. And yes - make a plan for sell op is better now, if the candle still can move bellow that intraday s1 95.81 then.

USDCHF

For till now, I still see bearish for this USDCHF pair although with weak bearish. tcci average daily move look still show us this bearish. looking for sell is better if the strong bearish candle then can move down more that intraday short 0.9460.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, March 14, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

For EURUSD - trend can probably more bulls. tcci now was support bulls. then if we look to the fib level - I see, nice idea to buy then if strong buyer here can break up more to that intraday short at 1.2976.

GBPUSD

For GBPUSD now, the intraday trend can more to be bulls as long as price here still can move above that intraday s1 (1.4909). so, for better buy op - make sure to use stoploss bellow that intraday s1 (1.4909).

USDJPY

The tcci on still give us bearish trend - and of course for USDJPY can more to probably bearish again after seller here was move more down to that intraday long 95.94.

USDCHF

bulls on this USDCHF pair till now still look weak. price now move slow bellow that strong supply zone 0.9533. so, just be aware with bearish correction here if strong bearish candle formed here then and can break down more to that intraday r1 at 0.9513.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, March 16, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

The EURUSD on still to bulls again to re-test that strong daily long target 2 1.3098 then. looking for buy op is better with tp to near that 1.3098, I see.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - the more bulls can be here again. on next more play op here = I see, make a plan for buy is better with make sure that buyer on this pair was able can move up to more that intraday high at 1.6118. I see.

USDJPY

tcci trend for USDJPY on still nice bearish. for me - this look to become more bearish again if seller here can move down again to more that daily short target 2 at 95.19. just it.

USDCHF

tcci on still bearish. next -if USDCHF can move too on bellow that daily short target 2 (0.9386) = search for sell op again here is better of course (with max. sl for sell set on above that daily short target 1 = 0.9411).

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, March 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use Daily TF chart.

EURUSD

Hi, looking for buy is better now for EURUSD - I can say this, it's because the strong bearish GAP formed here (on this near demand zone - 1.2920). Search for buy on low = better now.

GBPUSD

This look to still sideways - but, can be more bulls and good buy for GBPUSD if candle strong buyer then can up and break up more to that intraday high (near the price 1.5176). For better buy op = make sure that 1.5176 was can be break by strong buyer then. just it.

USDJPY

So nice bearish GAP - and good for sell on this USDJPY - for today move, yes, search sell on high is better because of this GAP formed near that supply. this indicate that probably change trend to bearish on play here, I see.

USDCHF

For USDCHF - this still to be more bearish of course. I can say this because price still can move on bellow that intraday high 0.9477. so, this simple formation = that looking for sell with sl above that 0.9477 = better plan now.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use Daily TF chart.

EURUSD

For EURUSD - trend can still to bulls of course, and for today move - I see this bulls can more nice play again after candle price can move up to more the intraday high (near the price 1.2995) then.

GBPUSD

For today GBPUSD - I can say more bulls of course, if then candle price can up again more to that intraday high at 1.5143. So, of course - for nice buy on this pair = we must make sure first that buyer can up more to 1.5143 then.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - this look more to be bulls again. for today move, this bulls can nice happen and nice for buy if the strong buyer can able break up to more that intraday high at 95.59.

USDCHF

USDCHF till now look to still sideways. price candle now still move slow so near that intraday pivot line 0.9451. of course, just wait and see first is more wise decision with this pair condition, I see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use Daily TF chart.

EURUSD

the more price to be bearish - yes on look here. Look, if the EURUSD then can move more down again and break that intraday low 1.2843 = start looking for sell op is better of course.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - this look to still sideways - price on move slow near that pivot intraday 1.5105. no nice idea take a new op here, just wait and see first. next - I can say nice bulls if the buyer can up more that intraday high at 1.5144.

USDJPY

for USDJPY till now - this look more to be bearish again - I see, next this is good for sell after the strong seller on this pair can move more down to intraday low 94.72. just it.

USDCHF

the most trend till now on still look bulls. and for USDCHF good to plan additional buy if candle bulls can break up more to that intraday high at 0.9491.

Regards.