Expert Advisor request

Hello,

First of all I apologize if I publish this in a wrong section (haven't been here for a while) and please direct me to the right section if this is the case.

Second, I was wondering if any of the programmers can build an EA for me. I don't know if this system works or not so just trying it for now. (any advise or criticism is totally welcomed)

1. This Ea should open a hedge (both a buy and a sell signal) in the beginning (lots should be adjustable in the EA properties from 0.01 and up)

2. The Ea should automatically put 100 pips TP (with option to change the TP on the properties) and no SL for both positions

3. Thereafter, every 50 pips from the open position the price moves in any direction it should open a new position in the direction of movement and and put 100 pips TP and no SL. And continues the same logic.

For example: (for the purpose of easier explaining the spread is eliminated in the example)

Eur/USD:

trades open in the beginning:

Buy 1.0000 TP: 100 @ 1.0100 SL: N/A

Sell: 1.0000 TP: 100 @0.9900 SL: N/A

Price move up 50 pips now the price is 1.0050 => a new buy position opens New TP: 1.0150 SL: N/A

Price now moves down 50 pips current price is now 1.0000 => a new sell position opens TP: 100 SL: N/A

I appreciate your help in advance