Mobile Trading - page 3

Could anybody say can I trade with any broker using mobile phone or each broker has own feature?

Ray7:
Could anybody say can I trade with any broker using mobile phone or each broker has own feature?

Most brokers with MT4 are usually listed on the iPhone/iPad app. However I noticed some brokers were not listed. Example, HotForex, FXCC (they have their own app).

The best way to find out is just check the broker's site and you'll know if they offer mobile trading. Or if you already have an iphone just download the app and search the MT4 app for your broker. If you find them, good enough.

Personally, I use mobile platform mostly for check on my pending trades while I use FTP publishing to monitor my working orders on an hourly basis.

lollabun:
Because mobile platform give us flexible place to trade, and thanks to my broker FBS that give mobile platform ( Android and Ipone ) to help my trading.

OK but the technology is new there may be some difficulty in understanding it and some time network signal issue are also introduces. How to recover these loss hours?

i do not know if it works for everyone but sometime, during fast movements, i notice executing trades on mobile can be faster, maybe coz its less traffic or something

another good thing about mobile trading, is the ability to chck on trades away from the PC but charting and planing happens on a computer ofcourse its more accurate

uncle gober:
Mobile trading helps the trader that has a very high mobility, with this help make the possibility of forex trading without limitation of time and place. Of course this gives a trader a greater opportunity to generate profits and reduce the trading risk.

of course, we still feel disadvantaged by the presence of mobile trading. That way we will be facilitated in trading. We can trade wherever we are. In instaforex, I can control the account by using a PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) or smartphone.

Look at the name'' mobile trading''. With mobile you can do trading on the goal. Mobility would not be an obstruction to you trades, trade wherever you are.

Of course, with the advantage of mobile trading us in conducting trade activities. We can trade wherever we are and whenever. By using the communication tools that we have, we will add convenience in trading.

I've heard that Meta trader4 provides excellent platform for mobile trading and it's features are similar to that as of desktops. But does that provide safe trading?

It is easy to access trading platform on mobile they need not to sit in front of PC . Where ever they are they can monitor market or their open trades . That is why day by day mobile trading is popular. It is a facility for traders not to mis any trade.

Mobile trading is a good option to remain in touch with forex market when you are far from Your Pc. It is not much facilitating as you use trading platform on computer or laptop but now mobile trading is in access of every one every where.