Demo Trading Contests & your experience - page 7

experience a demo contest is very useful for traders to enter the contest because it will increase our ability. therefore for a newbie it is advisable to follow the demo contest that will increase our ability

the contest is very profitable for traders because of the contest will allow us to maximize our capital well, and therefore we must use the contest well, so that will allow us to trade with a maximum

besides a demo account, we can also use a demo contest well to improve the ability of good trading, with capabilities increasing will allow us to trade with the maximum and the maximum result we can get

instaforex often hold demo contest useful for us to improve the results of forex trading. but I've never contest the demo because I prefer trading with a real account with a small capital

uncle gober:
to be able to continue to survive in trading we should have a good risk management, that's what a lot of potential profit is not easy, because the risk is also proportional. and I am still trying to get more leverage together TICKMILL

yes, have a good risk management will allow us to survive in the forex. especially if we are trading with high leverage then it should be able to have a good risk management quickly so as not mc

I think that these demo trading contests are much helpful in learning forex trading while you still have a chance to earn good amount of money if you win.

with the appropriate method, and the use of indicators that make it easier to read market movements with accurate, we should be able to take advantage of these circumstances to we can do the proper execution