The ultimate profitable system for ever - page 18

Losses on GPB/USD and EUR/JPY on 29/06/12 inspite of following the arrow as per the original system.

This system like any other system is not foolproof.

BL

any news about EA, Backtest ...

Cherpu,

Great indicator, I just need to learn how to use it.

for some reason I can't open Forex Profit System.tpl ? Can someone help? Thanks

Hi, please I want to know if this system is still working or if you have new and updated indicators, thank you.

can anybody post some more charts and explain this system more clouser

I need power trend and trend history indicator as I lost it. Please brother's and sister's help me to find it and if possible please give me.

jennybarnett7:
hi Everyone my name is Jenni, I have been trading for a few years. I like scalping however i have noticed since the economy worldwide is changing rapidly is safer to trade swing trades. So to all you scalpers and daily traders its best to use daily charts and see volume and moving average indicators. i have been using a few signal providers also that are helping greatly and have made a huge impact on my profits. so trade swing and use a signal provider that is good( hard these days to find a descent one) i use fxpremiere com they seem to be a good price and very good. As for swing trades they also sometimes close within a few hours so it works out pretty good. Scalping is pretty hard as brokers are manipulating prices so no point these days... we all know they take a few pips to even 11 pips per trade before we breakeven so trading a longer trades is the only worthwhile trade to make.... look forward to your replies..

donbog:
for some reason I can't open Forex Profit System.tpl ? Can someone help? Thanks

looks to be broken. Perhaps the original author will update?

As far as 'foolproof' systems, it's best to keep adjusting to the market, not trying to force the market to adjust to you

cherpu:
proof of signals quality. we sending different types of signals.

hi Your last reply was about 5 month ago , this system still works,? what about the ea, etc