What helped you to become profitable trader?

Was there a turning point of your trade? What was it?

I am not a profitable trader so far but on the path to become a profitable trader. I am following experienced traders' tips and suggestion, being updated myself with latest market trends etc.

For me, it was learning a system that pro traders use and backtesting it until I was comfortable.

If you want to be pro than you have to analyse market first that what is going on and what will be possibilities in near future.

Ismile:
If you want to be pro than you have to analyse market first that what is going on and what will be possibilities in near future.

We have to look at all the angles before deciding anything and markets are too much inclined towards the general trading sentiments always.

I read a lot for this industry, leaned a lot from others. not only successful factors, but also the failing factors. Reasonable expectation on profits is really important. and furthermore, the one of the most important thing is to find a reliable and stable broker, I failed to find some poor brokers before and finally i stay with hotforex, and i think these really helped me a lot to get a relatively stable return on the investment.

verbum4it:
There are there pillars for becoming a profitable trader: You should have a good money management, good trading system, and deepest spiritual capital.

I want to add, good trading experience, risk management and control over emotions.

Paul75:
I want to add, good trading experience, risk management and control over emotions.

After looking into the markets we have to analyze the data and make sure that we are not doing wrong trades. This is what practice is all about.

When combined with Effective Money management and proper discipline it will give success.

UWC Neeraj:
After looking into the markets we have to analyze the data and make sure that we are not doing wrong trades. This is what practice is all about.When combined with Effective Money management and proper discipline it will give success.

Any trader who takes more risks in the markets will surely get a loss since he will not have the margins for keeping the orders.

what helped me become a profitable trader? (i can say i earn big) but it was all the account blowing and money losing and sleep less nights trading. and the most important part is NEVER GIVE UP

I am not a profitable trader so far. Learning more and more to become a profitable trader.