Hide your trading from your broker - page 3

it might be the broker is hiding some vital info and sometimes it might be as a result of conflict of interest whereby the broker have tiles to other sellers

RyanMatthews:
Why would somebody want to hide from the broker?

brokers sometimes hide info as a result of conflict of interest whereby the have ties with other seller

reckonfx:

Actually i have observed that if your expert is profitable then broker know that you are trading by experts,they have an option in thei back office where they know which accounts are trading by experts and which are trading Manually.

we are not robots so we have emotions. In Manual Trading we get caught by our emotions and greed , not always but it happens with most successful traders of the world.

if you make money in manual trading broker want you to do that because you are going to make a mistake very soon.

that's the reason i want to hide my account's status from my broker.

any body can help???????????

Reply: I have a question from you, Why would your broker wants to caught you when they are making money from your trade in terms of commission as you had mentioned ''Profitable''.

ShahFaisal911:

Reply: I have a question from you, Why would your broker wants to caught you when they are making money from your trade in terms of commission as you had mentioned ''Profitable''.
It's an old urban legend (though I don't say it never happens). Most of the time people who lose money prefer to blame others, usually the broker but not only, than accept the truth : it's their own responsibility and mistake.

reckonfx:

Dear Friends,

i think everyone know that when we trade by experts , our broker know that this account is being treated by experts and when we trade manually broker find this account as a mnually trading account.

i found an issue in my account that when i try my expert with my account i usually get requotes but when i trade manually i get no requotes.

is there any plugin who hides a client's account from broker that this account is being traded by EXPERT ADVISOR.

can anyone build a plugin or any software like above mentioned criteria?

sorry for my english as i am not a native english speaker .

Try to adjust your slippage value with your spread
if you choose low slippage near the execution price it will not pass

<Deleted>

reckonfx:

Dear Friends,

i think everyone know that when we trade by experts , our broker know that this account is being treated by experts and when we trade manually broker find this account as a mnually trading account.

i found an issue in my account that when i try my expert with my account i usually get requotes but when i trade manually i get no requotes.

is there any plugin who hides a client's account from broker that this account is being traded by EXPERT ADVISOR.

can anyone build a plugin or any software like above mentioned criteria?

sorry for my english as i am not a native english speaker .

requotes happen when  yourslippage is too small.,  especially during volatile market

manual trades have default adjustable slippage too

This is reply from MQ - 

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Do brokers see the installed EAs

Renat Fatkhullin, 2017.02.19 13:22

The question constantly pops up, the answers were repeatedly given.

Never any broker sees and does not have access to the trader's computer, does not know and does not have access to his robots or any other programs.

But each order has a type of reason, which indicates how it was created - manually or by EAs.

To be afraid of knowledge by the broker ("trader trades by EAs") does not make sense. At a huge number of brokers, the percentage of autotrading more than 50% of transactions - everyone understands that this is a new reality.