Forex Trading Tips - page 2

mohsinqureshii:
Hi AllI am new to the forum but not new to forex - I have been trading since last 5 years and I have lots of good an bad experience - fortunately my overall experience is good as I don't trade with emotions - Other then that I have a wonderful experience with my brokerage firm and they helped me a lot being a successful trader.I would like you to share an e book with lot of excellent topics.Talk to you soon guys and happy trading.

Normally it takes some time before any trader is able to come into the league of the successful traders.

We must know this and also take our own time in learning the Forex markets.

It really needs lot of time to make a successful trader, i am doing this since long time but not getting the plans work such that i can make big money out of it.

I believe that proper training is essential if you are going to achieve success when forex trading. Without the appropriate training and expertise, your (a trader's) odds of succeeding are reduced dramatically. That is why I created this article to get you started on the right foot in training for success in forex trading. This article will cover the most important points you will need to understand before trading forex.

joshuanealon:
I believe that proper training is essential if you are going to achieve success when forex trading. Without the appropriate training and expertise, your (a trader's) odds of succeeding are reduced dramatically. That is why I created this article to get you started on the right foot in training for success in forex trading. This article will cover the most important points you will need to understand before trading forex.

In the start any trader must look for the basics. He needs to understand well the markets.

When i was a starter i used the Forums to get knowledge and it has been a positive experience for me since then

To get forex trading tips, just go through the forum very well. Take your time, don't make hurry. There are lots of tips in this forum and you can find them by reading them one by one in your free time.

Dominator4fx:
In the start any trader must look for the basics. He needs to understand well the markets.When i was a starter i used the Forums to get knowledge and it has been a positive experience for me since then

I am agree with you,

with active in forex forum we will get more knowledge,

we get more experience from the other trader.

maory82:
I am agree with you,with active in forex forum we will get more knowledge,we get more experience from the other trader.

I do the same with you, just join in many forex forum and looking for a good sharing. But if our palce a near from an office representatif broker like FBS, we can get free education there.

wynnasuju:
I do the same with you, just join in many forex forum and looking for a good sharing. But if our palce a near from an office representatif broker like FBS, we can get free education there.

So you use FBS as your broker too, bro ? do you participate in 999 demo contest ? i always failed in this contest

wynnasuju:

It's seem good if we can get free education in broker office representative, i ever hear that sometime they held seminar in their representative, my place near with FBS representative and I am waiting for their seminar to get free education.

I will advice you to trade in Forex with the Demo account for at least one month. It will give you vast array of experience and build confidence in you. You will start to understand the change patterns of the currency. In the Demo mode trade wisely and treat the balance as real money. Best of Luck trading!