iPad and forex trading - page 2

Eldiablo54:
Hi guys, I would like to know. I currently trade mt4 on my pc. I have custom indicators. What ipad or something like that will support this. Do I need to get a pad that has windows os. Coz some of these pads come out with android and as far as I know my mt4 won't work on this. Please advise

Hi I am new to this site this morning. I use iPad (Apple). You need to donwload the metatrader4 app. You can input your account details (# and pw)for different brokers and get your broker accounts. Quite easy really. The indicators appear to be more accurate than the standard MT4 pc platform but i am not sure. I have not found how to upload personal special indicators.

Hope this helps

regards

dakiwi

fx_mramzi:
Good luck with your future trades, Paul75. I hope you'll be satisfied with the MT4 mobile. It did the trick for me

How much did you make profit by using it. What types of trader you are? How long are you in forex trading?

Eldiablo54:
Hi guys, I would like to know. I currently trade mt4 on my pc. I have custom indicators. What ipad or something like that will support this. Do I need to get a pad that has windows os. Coz some of these pads come out with android and as far as I know my mt4 won't work on this. Please advise

I am using mobile platform, and my MT4 working well with my android. i am very glad that my broker give mobile platform to make my trading easier with flexible place. My broker offer mobile platform with Android and Iphone.

Paul75:
I am planning to buy an iPad for trading but want to know trader's view for it. Is there any disadvantages of using iPad for forex trading?

There are some advantages and disadvantages as well in using an IPAD to trade Forex. Normally with an Ipad you are free to move anywhere you want and set up your trade wherever you are. However, i would suggest to use your PC as you will be more at ease to open how many tabs you want and there are also many other advantages from an Ipad.

Samuel23:
There are some advantages and disadvantages as well in using an IPAD to trade Forex. Normally with an Ipad you are free to move anywhere you want and set up your trade wherever you are. However, i would suggest to use your PC as you will be more at ease to open how many tabs you want and there are also many other advantages from an Ipad.

Thanks that's good idea i can move anywhere and use this but here again one problem introduce called "network issue" during network loss time how to recover

lost hours ?

Shawnmichal:
Thanks that's good idea i can move anywhere and use this but here again one problem introduce called "network issue" during network loss time how to recover lost hours ?

Thanks Shawnmichal, network issue is good point. i have noted this point.