Trading on forex

Hey there! I'm new in the forums and this is my first post. What i want from you is to give me your opinion , i would like to start trading on forex , small investment at first , and i want this trading to be done automatically for me by good traders. Is zulutrade up to this task? Has anybody used it?

zulutrade is a good trading platform for automated trading. I want to suggest, yourself start trading with zulutrade.

Thank you Paul , i will register for a Zulutrade demo account and check it out. Any other suggestions?

sellect providers that are only from top ten and put a custom stop/loss to them - this way you get protected against unwanted dd.

dominix:
Thank you Paul , i will register for a Zulutrade demo account and check it out. Any other suggestions?

You should use stop loss trading strategy and start trading with low investment, Setting profit level in pips is also a good idea.

I advise the Auto-mode...just think how risky is each of your signals and then assign a risk factor ..then the rest goes auto!

Auto is nice, but while you are trading in auto, it'd perhaps be a good idea to read up and get acquainted with what your account will be doing.

you are right, I am so reading and discussing and reading again. I just don't have time to trade manually myself, afterall it does require quite a lot of time of your day) so i find the model of following winning signals and scalp of their profit, while they do the trading themselves for me. its a win-win I guess - I might not get as much as I could've in case of mt4 trading (in case that I was winning, hypothetically speaking), but I get to follow winning with a 'smaller amount' more or less a profitable mt4 trade.

I don't disagree with you at all, Eli. I'm not actually sort of a "back-seat" trader if you will, moreso just lurking around and reading when I have spare time. So, in that instance, you're already more successful than I am!

You should understand clearly how work your EA, if you don't understand it - it can bring big losses to you.

Automated trading can be fruitful if you start with small amount of money, never start with big pips as it can be the case of loss which can spoil your future as investor.