Loser 2 Winner

Hi,

For those who have made it or near making it in trading what changed it for you to make you profitable?

Thanks.

I am near to making profit. The following steps I taken to avoid loss in forex trading:

1. Use stop loss

2. trade with low investment

3. used broker which offered me bonus with new trading account

4. Done deep analysis for my trading strategies

I do all of those things but I still cant break even. The deep analysis is the hardest part. Do you backtest your system?

Is it a good system ?

Yes Unreal sometimes when I feel not much confidence then I use backtesting for my strategy..

Backtesting is a backstabbing. It is an illusion. Only forwards testing on demo or micro live also nano gives real results. Never take a bonus from broker you will regret it later. You cannot withdrew bonuses, they stay with the broker.

Hermes

One thing that can be separating winners from losers is trading pattern. I took my time to observe this and it amazed me that some traders (who could be forgiven if novices) are fond of accumulating several trades simultaneously. Yet despite these several positions been open and risk vulnerable, the traders tend to consider the trades individually and lazily (even when they all carry a common currency) such that a wrong pull on one could reflect on all.

Sonu-Exchange is delighted to publicize exclusive online currency exchange services in addition to launching a good and competitive rates of exchange. Please, follow this sonuexchange.com

Discipline and the guts to stick with your strategy, I have been absolutely hopeless until I finally realised that.