Unheard cases of the Forex Market

There are two important rules of trading, you should try everything on a demo, before putting it live, or you should backtest it. Have you ever experienced something that wasn't working on a demo and despite the demo results, was working on the live account? Have you ever experienced Expert Advisor that was losing money during backtest, but was making money on a live account?

Regards,

Josef

As there are things that work on a demo, and don't work on live account. There should be something opposite.

I think we can not get 100% realism when it comes to demo accounts. But it does help a lot using a demo account first before trading real account, as i believe you can testify to. The demo offered by my broker is really suitable, EA's can be used which can give same result as that of real account.

Yes trading with Demo account always important and it is helpful to get good education and experience about Forex. Also you can test your strategy with Demo account and if it works then you can apply it with real trading also.

demo accounts are good for practice but i guess the real trading starts on live, there are certain factors that are on live that you wont find on demo as simple as slippage, I practiced demo and i still do so from time to time with hotforex, but just a reminder if its the first time going live then always start small to test the waters