London Open Breakout

Hi all. I am not sure if this is the best place to post this but here goes...

I've been on the lookout for a morning breakout system that I can trade as this fits in well with my trading window. I don't want to be looking at charts all day long so this time window suites me well.

I've currently got a system that I bought a while back which is doing well but I'm always on the lookout for other strategies or pairs to trade at this time.

Is any one able to point me towards any systems that they are using and having success with at this time of day that I can investigate further?

Thanks in advance

jarty:
Hi all. I am not sure if this is the best place to post this but here goes... I've been on the lookout for a morning breakout system that I can trade as this fits in well with my trading window. I don't want to be looking at charts all day long so this time window suites me well. I've currently got a system that I bought a while back which is doing well but I'm always on the lookout for other strategies or pairs to trade at this time. Is any one able to point me towards any systems that they are using and having success with at this time of day that I can investigate further? Thanks in advance

As an update to the above I went for the London Forex Open system (Profitable Forex Breakout Trading Strategy | MetaTrader Indicator | London Forex Open). It seems luck was on my side for once as has been very good so far. Is any one else trading this or have they tried it on other pairs?

Would be good to hear how others have fared.