Does anyone know any automated trading competition using Meta Trader 5 platform? If you know any upcoming championship, then feel free to share.

I am a serious quantitative developer with strong background in statistics, econometrics, time series forecasting and financial asset pricing. I am looking for an automated trading championship to establish my reputation.

However it seems the most of small to large championship is for Meta Trader 4 platforms at the moment.  Obviously the trading championship held by Meta Quote is the one for MT5. However, it is not certain if the championship will continue in this year as it was missing last year.

So far, my research does not show me any other MT5 based championship for Forex.

<link removed by moderator>

However in signal service section,  it is difficult to compare each Expert advisor as all the expert advisor enter the signal service in different time. Some EA is running about 1 year and other maybe just started.

For example, it is hard to compare the EA made 1000 % profit in 52 weeks and the EA made 200% profit in 8 weeks.

I hope to find some interesting competition for Meta Trader 5 platform. If anyone knows, please feel free to share.

Kind regards.

FinanceEngineer:

I am a serious quantitative developer with strong background in statistics, econometrics, time series forecasting and financial asset pricing. I am looking for an automated trading championship to establish my reputation.

However it seems the most of small to large championship is for Meta Trader 4 platforms at the moment.  Obviously the trading championship held by Meta Quote is the one for MT5. However, it is not certain if the championship will continue in this year as it was missing last year.

Metaquotes said "no more championship".

So far, my research does not show me any other MT5 based championship for Forex.

<link removed by moderator>

Please note that your are not allowed to talk about any signal on the forum. Thank you.

angevoyageur:

Metaquotes said "no more championship".

Please note that your are not allowed to talk about any signal on the forum. Thank you.
It is shamed that there is no more championship from Meta Quote....however it is even more shame that there is  no other  MT5 trading cimpetiton held by someone else outside www.mql5.com.