Who offer the best Economic Calendar - page 2

Actually as I tried this two algorithms in my trading, it seems like the Average pips is much more accurate than expected for this often shows the volatility of the prices whenver the data has been released.

What other function does this FSIFX eco calendar offers???

I also encountered that feature with FSIFX's eco calendar, I tried it once and this filter could screen the released data by name and it will automatically reflect the date time and session it will be released.

If I'm not mistaken they also offer keyword search as a filter for indicator by which you could actually search for the data's name, but I haven't tried it yet.

brett:
If I'm not mistaken they also offer keyword search as a filter for indicator by which you could actually search for the data's name, but I haven't tried it yet.

Search by keyword is not bad at all, BTW does anyone here know any clearing house that offers filter by time? I want to find out the released data from last January, I think this will help me a lot from my trades today. Thanks in advance

joyce:
I also encountered that feature with FSIFX's eco calendar, I tried it once and this filter could screen the released data by name and it will automatically reflect the date time and session it will be released.

I think this is also offered by my clearing house, not only that they also offer filter by category. Lol

Filter by category??? Really! Woah that's cool.

i.lawson:
Filter by category??? Really! Woah that's cool.

I think almost all other eco calendar offer this feature since this is a major feature for the calendar.

After checking the eco calendar of FSIFX I found that they have filter by time as well. I personally find it more useful.

i.lawson:
After checking the eco calendar of FSIFX I found that they have filter by time as well. I personally find it more useful.

Sophisticated in a way that it is full of features. Simpler for you can actually sort by year, month and day.