Accurate Trading Strategy - page 3

Thanks for sharing! This will help traders that are in early stages,

I'd like to collect different data type and strategy as this will help me for my future trades.

Thanks again.

It was really good to see some important trading methods that was so accurate in used for business. In order to make an effective trade, we should have to follow all the trading systems and methods that will be applicable to used to make our business become successful. I have dealing on a bitcoin trading for past few months and glad to know that I have great trading value that leads me to a higher profit in return with my business.

I don't think trading strategy can be accurate as there is always risk while you are trading the only thing is that we can minimize our trading risk through our good strategy.

nguyentho:
The system just works in trending market, not well in ranging markets

Remember the old saying: "The Trend Is Your Friend" I make most of my pips in trending up and down markets. Love da Trend....

The awesome Awesome indicator is by itself a huge weapon for the trader.

Here I share a Christmas present with you, a special AO made for me. You can change Ma's length and types and it has also alert.

It is very important tool to trade accurate Renko offline.

Cheers Hermes

it has been quite beneficial to get the sound facts regarding the all things trading and, by the process, it keeps you updated

With interest i read ur post and comment on Ochuko, i tried to download the indicator but it was not responding,could u please send it to my email -smartinvestor2007@gmail.com

To have proper and beneficial trading strategy one must have well knowledge about forex and also able to manage risk only then our strategy would be beneficial.

I checked nearly 30 trades for EURUSD on H1 and the result was good.