Please help making/modifiying 2 EA's for me

I have 2 systems that work on the 4hr time frame that I want to turn into EA's. I already have EA's that are some what similar to what I want made and it might be easier just to modify those but I'm not sure since I have no programming knowledge.

The first EA is trading fractal breakouts. So all the EA needs to do is open a trade if price breaks up through the up fractal and vice versa through a down fractal. Also the EA needs an option to set up your TP, SL and trailing stop levels. I don't think it would be very hard to make but I'm not sure.

The 2nd EA is the breakout of the first 4hr candle of the new week. I have an indicator that shows the high/low of the candle and it shows TP levels up to a 1:3RR level which is what I target. The EA would have to enter a trade when the high/low is broken and set the TP at the selected profit lines, either 1:1, 1:2, or 1:3 targets and put the stop loss at the opposite line. Example going long put the SL at the short entry point.

I can give more information later if anyone is interested in helping me out. I don't think the first EA is very difficult to create and the second one may be tougher but I'm not sure. Please let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks.