Close Above or Below Trendline Alert ..? Anyone seen it?

Hi Guys,

I have searched a lot on this forum as well as other forums to be able to location an indicator which would give sound and/or email alert once price closes above or below the marked TL .... i havent been able to find anything now seaching for some time now.

I was wondering if anyone can help out here is locating such inidcator or sharing one ....

I may buy it if there is a vendor.

Thanks in advance.

PS: I think i have posted in the wrong thread but cant move it myself. Modrator's help will be appreciated.

I'm sure there are indicators like this, offering "alert signals" look here on FXfisherman & other places & you're bound to find a good one. If you do let us know

Mktscape:
Hi Guys, I have searched a lot on this forum as well as other forums to be able to location an indicator which would give sound and/or email alert once price closes above or below the marked TL .... i havent been able to find anything now seaching for some time now. I was wondering if anyone can help out here is locating such inidcator or sharing one .... I may buy it if there is a vendor. Thanks in advance. PS: I think i have posted in the wrong thread but cant move it myself. Modrator's help will be appreciated.

Hi Mktscape,

I searched for such indicator, and I ended up choosing this:

Tesla's Fancy Shmancy Alerting Indicator

Forex Factory - View Single Post - Tesla's Fancy Shmancy Alerting EA

It seems bit troublesome to use at first, but i am glad i tried it out first. It has relatively simple codes, not too hard to understand and customize further for own needs . Gives alert "once" only, on price approaching trend line or horizontal line at certain pip distance away, unlike other similar indi that repeately sound off alerts.

Read the first post for use instruction:

Tesla's Fancy Shmancy Alerting EA @ Forex Factory

Hi Guys,

THanks fo responding ...i do have the tesla indicator .... it is good however it gives alert when price nears the TL ... i was looking for an alert when price closes above of below the TL on an specified TF.

I have searched every possible way ....found one which does gives alert on price close (doesnt work with TLs) but its quite amaturishly programmed i.e. it keeps triggering alerts every minute or so etc...

I was thiking of taking the Tesla alert and have it upgraded via freelance programmer as this will be easier for them to work work with as well.

Mktscape:
Hi Guys, THanks fo responding ...i do have the tesla indicator .... it is good however it gives alert when price nears the TL ... i was looking for an alert when price closes above of below the TL on an specified TF. I have searched every possible way ....found one which does gives alert on price close (doesnt work with TLs) but its quite amaturishly programmed i.e. it keeps triggering alerts every minute or so etc... I was thiking of taking the Tesla alert and have it upgraded via freelance programmer as this will be easier for them to work work with as well.

Hi. Mktscap,

Did you get the indy that alert when price closes above of below the TL on an specified TF yet? I would appreciate it if you could let me know. I'm looking for exactly the same you need too. Many Thanks.

kritchy:
Hi. Mktscap,Did you get the indy that alert when price closes above of below the TL on an specified TF yet? I would appreciate it if you could let me know. I'm looking for exactly the same you need too. Many Thanks.

No, I have to pay a programmer on Freelancer.com to get what i wanted. It should cost under $75 bucks.

kritchy:
Hi. Mktscap, Did you get the indy that alert when price closes above of below the TL on an specified TF yet? I would appreciate it if you could let me know. I'm looking for exactly the same you need too. Many Thanks.

Hi,

I have this indicator. It draws a trend line on the chart for you and you manipulate it in any way you like. Once the relevant Time frame closes above/below (which ever you chose) it sends u an email. You will need a GMX free email account as it is the only one that works with MT4. I programmed it myself and will sell it to you for $30 USD. If you still want it mail me at asher.marty@gmail.com

Marty.

marty087:
Hi, I have this indicator. It draws a trend line on the chart for you and you manipulate it in any way you like. Once the relevant Time frame closes above/below (which ever you chose) it sends u an email. You will need a GMX free email account as it is the only one that works with MT4. I programmed it myself and will sell it to you for $30 USD. If you still want it mail me at asher.marty@gmail.com Marty.

Here it is for Free. It's an EA, so all you need to do is once you add it to the chart, change the EA function to - " Ask for Manual Confirmation"

Email Alert Already Added. -

Forex Trading | MetaTrader Indicators and Expert Advisors - View Single Post - TrendMeLeaveMe - Trendline trader EA

Download Link and EA attached to this post above.