Learn to be a Scalper - page 50

65 EMA hit sooner than expected, now were in business.

Coming into Asia, will see how they respond to the recent upper movement in the NY session.

Files:

I set my LONG limits when the NY closed and going into early Asia, by the looks of it price dipped nicely, picking up all my entries, I was surprised when I just returned to see that they paid out.

+70 pips total in the arrangement, the best payout this month so far.

Files:
15m_chart.jpg  68 kb

Does Asia have enough momentum to reach the NY high??

For now price is squeezing a top, but it could be a trap to enter shorts just yet.

1.3774 was the 15min body on previous stall, now were there hitting it again.

I was hesitant on the short I took, exited with 4 pips, then when I looked price broke the previous high and I took a long for 7 pips.

Was not ready to go in that fast TWICE, was actually very fortunate on both of those trades.

Files:
1m_short.jpg  113 kb
1m_long.jpg  122 kb

Seen a short, it faked me by 1 pip spike, then came my way, 3 pips real quick, not sure just yet if were topped out for Asia.

I will attempt as I see it appear.

Files:

Took a short and it got me for a 3 pip loss. "yes a loss" (1st chart)

Then waited for it, took a short, it was up 5, I waited for the move back up for the real trade short, took another entry and closed them both for 5 pips total. (2nd chart)

Not sure how much I have traded today, I will review my orders and profits in the morning.

Post charts if your making trades, would like to see others.

Cheers.

Files:
Loss.jpg  125 kb

Ran my daily transaction, 92 pips after spread and losses, a nice day.

Great job as always. Today I had a horrible day 4 losers -40. Tomorrow will be another day.

Cheers

Watching the upper swing as it starts to shrink, now we will see if it fades down and circulates on a lower swing.

Update: That pattern failed for now, but I am watching it as it test the previous high.

Files:
1m_swings.jpg  110 kb

serj:
Great job as always. Today I had a horrible day 4 losers -40. Tomorrow will be another day.Cheers

Were those 5min setups? -40 will be easy to make up, you will have it back in no time my friend.

It is the losses that teach us the most.