Learn to be a Scalper - page 42

The EU was pushing down slowly, and I took my first trade for a short on a breakout of support, realizing it was not GOING ANYWHERE, I closed trade #1 out with a -4 pip loss, and flipped on a Long gaining the +4 pips back with double lots to profit.

Price pushed up on a pullback, I took another Long for +6 pips.

I am waiting for the overall direction at this time, and will remain out till I see a nice 30 pip swing up or down.

Cheers.

Files:

I was late getting to the charts, but I was able to grab 3 quick trades in the NY session.

The first was a long, I entered about 3 pips too late, and exited about 3 too early, but still managed +6 pips.

On the second long, I took the entry based off the breakout 5min candle, I had a tight stop on this one, and managed +6 pips.

On the third trade, I took a short about 2 pips late, and exited on the small move down, missing the bigger drop after, but still managing +3 pips.

I am working on a 5min system and it is keeping me from trading so often, but I am nearly complete with the specifics of the indicators, entry, targets, and stops.

I am hoping to have this strategy completed in June.

Cheers.

Files:

immhayoung:
Scalping in this sense is the practice of purchasing guarantee on behalf of someone just before the provision of such security for long-term investments and then immediately sell the security gains from market prices to rise, on the recommendation. The Supreme Court has ruled that scalping by investment adviser operates as a fraud or deceit upon any customer or potential and is a violation of the investment advisers act of 1940.

Great, what is your point?

After marking the High and Low going into the Asia session, EU found some weakness on the bottom of range, I shorted for +12 pips, exited and now waiting for a re-entry short on the 1m to 5m pullback zone.

Files:

Price stalled at my 1st short exit area, made a nice pullback up to my 1m re-entry zone, it played around there, I was anticipating it moving a little higher, but it went straight down for +9 pips.

That is 21 pips in 2 trades during a very quick short breakout scenario.

Files:

Asia session finds a spike above the high, then finds a lower high on the 1min.

Took a quick +4 pips, not holding for long.

Files:

It looks like you have moved onto a better RR.

You've evolved since last time we spoke here.

I'm still on my path for constant profitability.

Best of luck for your trading.

Will be dropping by once in a while.

Cheers.

marduk:
It looks like you have moved onto a better RR.You've evolved since last time we spoke here.I'm still on my path for constant profitability. Best of luck for your trading.Will be dropping by once in a while. Cheers.

Hello my friend, long tme since we have chatted.

I do not post much these days, but plan to start again in August once the summer months are behind me.

I actually have been taking larger profits the past few months, but have not shown charts.

Here is my only 2nd trade today, the UJ broke downwards, I took 2 entries short and put targets in for the expansion point lower.

I took 2 EU trade setups during early NY session, both making some nice pips.

I am monitoring 8 pairs presently, and taking trades on any pair that show movement.

Cheers.

Files:
UJ_5m_Shorts.jpg  133 kb

I returned home, opened the chart, and presto.... Another little chunk of change.

This works on anytime frame.

Price moves, comes back to pickup passengers in most cases, and I jump on the bus for a few bucks.

Any questions, just post here.

Cheers

Files:
EU_1min.jpg  114 kb

While monitoring the 15min charts on 8 pairs, the GBP/CHF had a nice move upwards as seen on this 1 minute chart.

I waited for the pullback into my buy zone, took the trade paying 4 pips of spread on Oanda.

Price moved sideways for a little while giving the impression the move was done, but suddenly the price shoots up to the previous high and I capture the spike above for some more Casho.

There were other setups during this time on several pairs, but I was playing only G/C at this time.

Any questions, post here.

Cheers

Files:
GBP-CHF_1min.jpg  121 kb