Learn to be a Scalper - page 16

Here is entry and exit, takes longer to post the results and charts then to make money LOL

Totals on last shorts.

+4 pips
+8 pips
+14 pips

43 Wins 5 Losses

+202 pips (after spread and losses)

Files:
EU_SHORT.jpg  118 kb

15m candle just gave a nice rejection wick to the top, I will watch for a fill and test of that wick for possible shorts again....

On that last spike up, price tapped the LOW of NY Session.

I can see the 3897 area above still being reached, as for now, it could go either way, but the 15m wick says up one more try....

No hurries, let it lead us.

Man you do a killing.

I lose a lot, so I'm always struggling for breakeven.

Getting to know the game takes time.

That's what i'm doing here, trying to learn with wiser and more experienced traders.

You've been trading a real acct for how long, may I ask?

marduk:
Man you do a killing.I lose a lot, so I'm always struggling for breakeven.Getting to know the game takes time.That's what i'm doing here, trying to learn with wiser and more experienced traders.You've been trading a real acct for how long, may I ask?

I have traded real money for 6 years, and many many blown accounts. LOL.

It was the past 2 years that things really made a lot of sense with how your seeing me trade on the forum.

I have over 25,000 hours of LIVE Trading screen time, so I have seen just about every system, indicator, and candle form, it has almost become a second nature to my timing and entry points.

There are times I get hit also, but I have learned to make money during those bad timed entry, the important thing is trading the edges of price movements, on any time frame.

Asia has it's moves, as does London, and NY sessions.

I do not trade 1 hour before Frankfurt or London, no reason to stay awake, I like to sleep and live a balanced life outside of trading.

Post a chart if you can of your trade, would like to see what your seeing....

Thanks

bagged some +5 pips on the pin bar.

As soon as I finished typing the last post, I looked at the 1min to see this setup, I cleared +6 pips very quick, the 5m and 15m looked weak also on the setup....

I took the screen shot while in the trade still to show target area reached.

44 Wins 5 Losses

+208 pips (after spread and losses)

Files:
6_pip_short.jpg  115 kb

marduk:
bagged some +5 pips on the pin bar.

5min or 15m?

Show me a picture if possible.

Good JOB

3865 may show support.

No trade here for a bit, taking 15m break.

Well i trade a little differently, but I'm open for suggestions.

I saw the sepparation of the +DI and -DI on the 15 mins TF, and waited for confirmation of the same move on the 1 min TF.

When they aligned i pulled the trigger.

Could have got +10 pips or so, but i'm trailing my stop by hand, based on previous highs, so no worrys.

My BEs go to my win list.

Files:
1_min.jpg  34 kb
15_mins.jpg  32 kb

But i'm not taking this trades on real acct, so don't get them as solid entries.

I'm just working around with some ideas regarding the use of ADX as a filter for momentum.

I would like to know what do you think of it.