ForexCountdown Simple is Better!!

Hi traders,

Let me introduce myself,
- I live in Mexico City (GMT -6)
- I've been around 8 years in the forex world, last 2 worked full time.
- Forex live.
- During these 8 years I have tried hundreds of systems with many indicators, different combinations, price action, etc. Some work others do not, maybe not for me.
- At first shred accounts and ceased to operate for periods, but at the end I went back to try again and again.
- I do not use indicators but I respect the use of them.
- I share my strategy because reading many forums is how I came to the conclusion
- I do not know if there a same or similar strategy, I use it because it works

Ok the strategy,

- Time Frame: 5 Min / 1 H / 4 H / Daily / Week, the one that fits with how much time you want to spend in front of the screen.
- Pairs: All, personal I use EURUSD / GBPUSD / AUDUSD/ USDJPY / USDCHF/ USDCAD / EURJPY

- Indicators: None

- Indications: A picture is worth a thousand words (see attached)

Comments are welcome,

ForexCountdown
Simple is Better!!

Very interesting method. I'm just having a bit of trouble spotting the points as to when you would change to a different set of 2 bars. I would think the 'folding of price' must change often.

thx,

todd

brokers have the control that is why is hard to win!!

You just going to make the rounds of all the threads and post the same thing? Geeesh

Nice and simple...

One question though... How do you set your SL levels?

If I understood correctly, in the first trade option in the picture, you entered a short at 1.39592 with a possible TP of 1.39244; by any means, would the SL be 1.39941?

I think the only thing missing in the strategy is how do you determine both TP and SL levels, but aside from that, I like it... Simple and easy!

Also, in which sessions or at what time are you trading this strategy? Are you trading it live or demo?

Saludos desde Cuernabaches, Moreloyos!

Carlos

PS: por cierto, ya lo estoy probando; acabo de ver un setting en EU 5min. Short @ 1.39493, TP @ 1.39433, SL @ 1.39533

Hi,

When you talk about "two candlestick range", do you mean an insidebar or is it the body that should be inside the previous bars body?

Could you try to explain this system a little bit more and I would be very happy.

Thanks for sharing!

Very interesting concept. Thanks for sharing.

Dear

i want more detail for this.

and u can mailme on [...]

i really happy with your post.

Thanks a lot.