scalping? - page 5

Just like what I said before, you need to train yourself to focus watching those candles for 45-60 minute if you really want to do scalp in your trading activity.

uncle gober:
For scalping your personal skills are important , You can get maximum profit in a short time period with this trading style , It is quick, risky and rewarding method . If your analysis and trading plan is good you can decide instantly , it is the best way of getting profits.

Most traders who using scalping technique are always have a target in his daily trading. it could be 50-100 pips in a day, depends on the trader himself.

Tervis:
scalping it is a good and profitable trading strategy

Right! But you need to take your time focusing on those candle in order to get a maximum profit. And most of scalpers have their own daily scalping target.

scalping is the most efficient or should i say the largest generating profitable strategy, but can tend to be time consuming and really stressful. some traders excute up to 20 trades a day, while I on the other hand end up with 2-3 trades a week doing swings and position trade on hotforex. for newbies i would say check you options before deciding to be scalpers, its not for everyone in my opinion.

Uncle Flintop:
Actually, I am not able to scalp at any currency pair in my trading broker because of many restrictions.

Agree. If scalping is your main technique, then you need to find a broker that has no restriction in scalping. And so, make sure to check their spreads.

5 to 10 pips (after pair's spread) per order

I usually trade 10-15 positions in a day (and it depends on the market situation). And so, you need the lowest ping to trading server so your order won't be placed late. Luckily, I got myself comfortable scalping in ECN account with HiWayFX (20ms order execution time, you will love it)

Uncle Flintop:
From my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. And, for using this trading strategy in a proper way, I have chosen MXTrade trading broke where at all times I am able to scalp at any major currency pair with lowest trading spread. So, I can make profit constancy by scalping at all times.

Consistent profit in scalping can be achieved if trader could get themselves focus monitoring those candles, and also, broker's order execution time is really necessary so that our order will be there in the right time. HiWayFX's server latency is 20ms which is really fast to deliver their clients' order, and it's good for scalping.

AndikaAnjani:
Consistent profit in scalping can be achieved if trader could get themselves focus monitoring those candles, and also, broker's order execution time is really necessary so that our order will be there in the right time. HiWayFX's server latency is 20ms which is really fast to deliver their clients' order, and it's good for scalping.

Agree.

High concentration is needed for successful scalping. And also, your patience in scalping is roughly tested. I got myself comfortable in scalping with my ECN account in HiWayFX.

Scalping is very risky technique in trading, but results are definitely making it worthy of consideration, I believe we should always do scalping wisely because there is no second chance here, if we get things wrong here even slightly, it might be long journey to comeback. I keep my safe side with TradeWiseFx, it is a company that ideally fits my bill as scalper, as they are an ECN Model with fastest execution speed without any re-quotes!

i like scalping cause with scalping I can get profit in the fast time. but we must be carefully if we do scalping. We must have experience, skill and psychology good. Without that we can't get the large profit