Profitable Signals - page 18

These are very nice results.. keep posting

bossxero:
These are very nice results.. keep posting

Thanks.... i will.

HOLD USD/CHF Pending Order

I regret not being able to post signals in recent days, but it seems that the provider's web site has problems. They have assured me that they're working on it, but in the meantime, I invite you all to register directly to their free e-mail service to receive the signals directly.

www extremesignals com

SELL STOP: USD/CHF 0.9820, SL 0.9858, TP=50 pips

This is a summary of the e-mail that i have recieved today from the signal provider:

Dear Subscribersecember is a slow month in terms of market liquidity thus unexpected volatile moves can occur at any time. Market movers are planning to leave for upcoming holidays thus avoid intraday trades till the beginning of New Year. We will therefore be reducing trade calls during this period and only look for very high probability setups.

I then have contacted him by messenger to ask him about free signals and he told me that he will continue them on January.

So for now, I have nothing else to do but wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I'd also like to leave you a nice gift of a program I wrote that will surely relax you during breaks in trading (if any). Open this link in your browser: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Sal.