What Type Of Trading System Is Best For You? - page 4

People always in forex trading is a well known fact that 95% of traders end their total trade of commercial services for operators of foreign currency.Many instead prefer to make their own decisions due to the chaotic nature will lose accumulated points are.

forexlady:
Are you currently using a signal provider?If not let me know. I have my own trading siganl system.I will be happy to share.

Are you still using a signal provider? If so, would you be willing to share with me, I have some nice software I think you may find very use full, I'll even attach it to this message for you.

Files:
Gift.zip  5248 kb

Interesting topic!

I trade price action and patterns within a trend channel on H1 charts. I know they say the trend is your friend so I try and stick to that, however I have picked up some nice pips on those counter trend trades.

I also have an automated trading strategy that trade with multiple technical indicators over multiple time frames, which I optimize on a weekly basis in order to keep up with the latest market conditions.

What I have learned over the last few years is that if your trading strategy fail it's not to say that your strategy is useless, but many times the market that is not suited for your strategy. Don't just give up, but rather take a few days of and start again using your same strategy rather than jumping to a new one...which will eventually fail as market conditions are forever changing.

Good luck

Both Manual and Automated systems are a piece of software. Quality of system
depends on person who developed it. I believe that forex trading system should not be complicated for the traders because to trade forex successfully, it’s essential that you system should be easy, reliable, comfortable and profitable for you. Once you have a system that works, you better darn well keep using it. Thus, always take an analysis and good research to select a system for trading

Swing trading with Forex Spider Elite for me. For beginners just day trading with Moving Average and Support/Resistance.

Trading system is best that provides smooth and advance facility to traders in order to trade well and must be ease in understanding. For a newbie also there must be an education center so that one must be able to clear all their doubts about trade well.

There are 2 excellent manual systems for beginners: SANE FX and WTS (Web Trading System). Google them for free.

Comrade partisan Kevinator is hiding in city fx savage.

Cheers Hermes

dhea2k:
Are you still using a signal provider? If so, would you be willing to share with me, I have some nice software I think you may find very use full, I'll even attach it to this message for you.

Thanks for the gift. Long time ago I traded with many (50) EAs but got frustrated and now trade only manually. The only EA made me a profits was Cyborg. MD was so-so. The worst was FX Hacked, it hacked my account completely.

Cheers Hermes

dhea2k:

You made me sad! I tried to attach the EAs (Super Scalper and Super EU EA) to charts but no success. You can see them in experts but no chance to put them on charts - how come? The set files I put in presets - is it OK?

Can you explain the gift (in German poison).

Thanks Hermes

I'm using trend lines with stochastic and momentum confirmation. and 70% of trades will be closed by profit in average.