Eakain scalper pro: good but needs a little mod

Hy, I am using eakain on the asian session, on seven pairs, it doubled the account in 5 weeks on alpari demo.

But it has a problem sometimes, it has about 40-70 pips stoploss, usually it closes further, but sometimes its just trending, and eakain is hoping it will reverse and it can close with a smaller loss, and it unecessarily hits the big stoploss.

It needs a little mod. It needs a new function: after the trade is x minutes old the stoploss must move to x pips.(approx half the origal) X must be optional. If the loss is bigger than the new stoploss, the trade must be closed. That way we can prevent unclosed trades, and hitting stoploss next day. Can some programmer do this? That way this will be a really good expert.

hi

It looks interesting but the file " folder Kain-Key.com for Libraries : is missing!! also have u tried it in live account?

cheers

The kain-key.com is not needed in this version, yes I tried it on live account, and this modification is needed to prevent big drawdowns (30%), anyway its profitable, and makes the same trades as in demo. So could some expert program this function?

i've never used an expert advisor beforee. loaded this in and it's name is at the top of the chart, but what else is it supposed to show/do?

Hi

I have attached it to the eurusd chart and turned the aggressive to true but so far no trade has been open if it opens trades then I can monitor it and see what is doing, and what we can do about it how often does it trade?

cheers

Hi thanks for the info according to the instructions there are more files required than have been posted?

Hi,

Do you have mod version like you said

Thank's

dan90:
Hy, I am using eakain on the asian session, on seven pairs, it doubled the account in 5 weeks on alpari demo. But it has a problem sometimes, it has about 40-70 pips stoploss, usually it closes further, but sometimes its just trending, and eakain is hoping it will reverse and it can close with a smaller loss, and it unecessarily hits the big stoploss. It needs a little mod. It needs a new function: after the trade is x minutes old the stoploss must move to x pips.(approx half the origal) X must be optional. If the loss is bigger than the new stoploss, the trade must be closed. That way we can prevent unclosed trades, and hitting stoploss next day. Can some programmer do this? That way this will be a really good expert.