Improve trading performance

How to improve trading performance in changing markets.Smart techniques on how to look to the market and evaluated changes and adapt your trading style.

thanks, downloaded the PDF. I hope this can help me better understand forex. I read on this blog that there is something like a roadmap that tells you what timeframe the next trade will be on. Any ideas on that?

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forextradingseminar.com/blog/354/finally-crack-the-code-of-forex-trading-by-adjusting-the-frequency-of-your-charts/

Fundamentally good service and advice but lack transparency and fail to educate you, consistency is debatable but overall service is good and can make novice trader money but will not make them a professional trader.

pro_:
Fundamentally good service and advice but lack transparency and fail to educate you, consistency is debatable but overall service is good and can make novice trader money but will not make them a professional trader.

I have never heard of a person reading one book and being able to earn a doctorate degree but if you read many than you will be well on your way to a greater understanding of medecine.This is for new and journey man traders who have a desire to learn new trading concepts.

To improve the trading performance follow the following steps :

1) Challenging, but attainable;

2) Limited in number

3) Accompanied by regular feedback to cement learning and tailor new goals.

Every daytrader is looking to improve performance. Some are discretionary traders while others use a systematic approach. Both can use some analysis to improve their trading results.Optimizing trade performance starts with analyzing past trade data.It is very important to track every trade and its characteristics. After building a database the analysis can begin. The first step is to sort the trades. An important first sort is by winning and losing trades. Winners and losers share characteristics and careful analysis will unlock better overall system performance.

kevinator:
I have never heard of a person reading one book and being able to earn a doctorate degree but if you read many than you will be well on your way to a greater understanding of medecine.This is for new and journey man traders who have a desire to learn new trading concepts.

That is a nice illustration you made there with the books. Surely in the foreign exchange market, you can not just say that I have studied enough. The day a professional trader thinks he has learned enough about the market, that is when he starts to fall. There is no peak in the learning curve of forex traders. Even an expert trader must learn with every trade. There is no stop to getting experience in the forex. The expert must still get better.

ortan:
An important first sort is by winning and losing trades. Winners and losers share characteristics and careful analysis will unlock better overall system performance.

I see a very sound idea in what you have just said. First,we must appreciate that forex is not gamble and not much of a trader's success can be attributed to luck. That is to say that for every gain you make, there is something you possibly did to merit that gain. That said, it is up to you to analytically differentiate between what separates your profitable trades from your losses. That is what you did in what that made you win and what you didn't do in one that made you fail.

Carl Benny:
Surely in the foreign exchange market, you can not just say that I have studied enough. The day a professional trader thinks he has learned enough about the market, that is when he starts to fall. There is no peak in the learning curve of forex traders. Even an expert trader must learn with every trade. There is no stop to getting experience in the forex. The expert must still get better.

This is an absolute truth. A forex trader can never finish learning- it is an eternal process in the forex. The forex is ever evolving, so a forex trader can not afford to remain static stuck on the little he has learnt. The more you know about the forex on practical terms, the more you earn. So if your knowledge of the forex is proportional to your earning, why should you cease in learning which is ceasing in earning?

To improve your trading skills you view each interaction with the forex market as a potential cost to your trading business, you will be more cautious of the trades you take and you will use more discretion. Understanding how many lots to trade for every trade setup you take so that you can maintain your pre-determined risk amount is crucial to making your forex business grow consistently .