Forex Secret Indicator - page 2

Is this the same indic you post?

Files:
gbpjpy.gif  26 kb

I would say most EAs are range traders, and if trading in a range you would have a successful time with these types of EAs. However once the price starts trending they would not be able to manage

Then if you had an EA that was able to pick trends it would get confused with range trading.

If I am correct then using your Bollinger bands would save you the dollars in buying these EAs as a range trader. Best time to use the Bollinger are with some volatility but fairly quiet market. Mondays during the Asian markets has been ideal so far for me, outside of this time seems a bit hit and miss.

I would think the EAs may work better during certain times of the day as well and might be an idea to turn off during announcement periods.

MATH06:
Is this the same indic you post?

This indicator is false...I will let you judge for yourself.

Forex secret indicator is actually a signals software that generate forex trading signals with specific entries and exit, all that's left for the users is to follow it to the letter.

giuditta81:
Hi, I downloaded the "forex index indicator" of Karl Dittmann at the site: Forex Secret Indicator - Karl DittmannHe says "Why the EMA/SMA, RSI, MACD ...etc are free? Because they don't work at all!""I guarantee that "Forex secret indicator" is one of the most profitable trading tools that you can find today... " and the sentence.... "High Quality Trades: "Forex Secret Indicator" uses many filters and confirmation to provide you with only high-probability trades. Our researchers devoted years to finding the right filters to maximize the potential and profits of these signals. "Forex Secret Indicator" gives you the power of hundreds of years of trading - in the distance of a click "Now here you are the code of "forex index indicator"... that you can download from the hidden page of the siteour members The indicator only calculates the difference of SMA at the 'i' bar and SMA at the previous bar 'i+1' and the difference of SMA at the 'i+1' bar and SMA at the previous bar 'i+2' then it divides by 2, therefore it calculates the average of the difference of SMAs = [[SMA(i) - SMA(i+1)] + [SMA(i+1) - SMA(i+2)]) / 2

Very well analysed giuditta81 about this indicator.

So my question to him (KD) is why if you believe “….. built-in chart indicators are just that….Standard! You will never become a successful trader using simple RSI, moving averages, trend indicators … Do Not waste your t

why build and sell an indicator that is as basic as it comes….the BBsqueeze histogram is basically momentum displayed as a histogram?

You can test it by downloading the following three indicators in at a time in the real time charts , and you will find that they are very nearly the same..

BBsqueezeGTS, Fisher_m11, and the "Forex Secret Indicator of KD"

Regards

Saivenkat

The RSI is simple to calculate and use.

Mstrhappyman:
Give me a few more days and ill retest it. But, as far as I can see, the same settings for this indi can be found with this indicator: setting of 86. Add a second trend line at 18 or so to see the short trends. When they cross or change back to the same color... thats the secret indicator...except now you can see the reversals.Pair the secret indicator up and perhaps you'll have better results.

thank you

Interesting! I will check on that to know further, however, The best way of knowing if an indicator is working is to see it being used to trade live or educating yourself more on Forex.

I would advise company like makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk as they teach you their strategies for free.

Likewise Blogs/forums like this one are usually good resources too.

Hi I'm new.I trade using fractals and zig zag plus the cci,stochastics and macd.I have stopped losing like I did before and am now making money.Try these five indicators if they all give the same buy/sell signals.

Good trading!