Trade system "profitmountain"

This system is bollinger band based as well as the authors custom indicators.Trades are taken from lines of support and resistance in the form of the upper and lower bands with some emphasis on mm and pdf manual for your trading pleasure.

Files:
122.gif  47 kb

What does mean bollinger band based?

boston23:
What does mean bollinger band based?

Bollinger bands are a series of moving averages.Please read about the subject in more detail herehttp://http://www.investopedia.com/articles/technical/102201.asp.

Is there any difference between "Profitmountain" and "ProfitMonster"?

70news2:

Are Both system made by you?

And thanks for the link in the other post above!

70news2:

Very much of a difference as they use totally different indicators and trade logics.Download both of them and set them side by side and you will see they are totally different.

kevinator:
Very much of a difference as they use totally different indicators and trade logics.Download both of them and set them side by side and you will see they are totally different.

Hi where do I load the file in my MT4, there is just one file and I put it in my indicators but nothings come up.

Interesting I traded the bollinger's last Monday using a similar strategy of my own. From memory took about 12 trades and 10 being winners profit 480$ for the day (dummy account).

The market was a fairly quiet time during Asian markets, next day the system failed on 3 attempts so did not try again. I have refined my strategy and decided to give it another go this coming week. Main adjustment will be to use a longer term Moving Average to determine overall trend and only trade in direction of the overall trend. Was trading from Minutely charts.

My thoughts that would give risk are - Opening times of new markets - News times - Volatile periods, therefore will not trade during these times

I will give your system a try and look forward to trying it thanks Wayne

hi, for some reason the indicators dont seem to update, once i put them on the chart they show but only past data, they wont update on forward testing....