Adjusting Settings?

Hi
Im new in FX trading... I've gotten 2 auto-trade systems. Their default buying is 0.01, & i change it to 1.0 instead. Still, they buy @ 0.01... why is it so? i chge the ettings under ëxpert properties"

help...

Loving IT

fxchoice25802:
Hi
Im new in FX trading... I've gotten 2 auto-trade systems. Their default buying is 0.01, & i change it to 1.0 instead. Still, they buy @ 0.01... why is it so? i chge the ettings under ëxpert properties"

help...

Loving IT

Hello, welcome to the MQL5 community.

Do you have the source file or you're using the executable file (.ex5) ? It's not possible to say exactly where the problem is if we don't take a look at the code... maybe it could be a small bug, where you have the option to change lot size through an input, but programmatically the expert advisor is automatically setting the lot size.

Please provide more information so we can help you. 

Malacarne:

Hello, welcome to the MQL5 community.

Do you have the source file or you're using the executable file (.ex5) ? It's not possible to say exactly where the problem is if we don't take a look at the code... maybe it could be a small bug, where you have the option to change lot size through an input, but programmatically the expert advisor is automatically setting the lot size.

Please provide more information so we can help you. 

HELLO.
Hello: the default is o.o1... So, im just wondering if it "conservative"? & how do i get rid of "myfxchoice"....  I added a nick but doesn't appear when i post. :(

fxchoice25802:
HELLO.
Hello: the default is o.o1... So, im just wondering if it "conservative"? & how do i get rid of "myfxchoice"....  I added a nick but doesn't appear when i post. :(
Hi, you still didn't provide the necessary information we need to answer your question.... And you asked another question that is not related to the original one... So I don't know if we can help you, if you don't clearly specify what exactly you need. Sorry.

Malacarne:
Hi, you still didn't provide the necessary information we need to answer your question.... And you asked another question that is not related to the original one... So I don't know if we can help you, if you don't clearly specify what exactly you need. Sorry.

Hi hi:

Thanks... I sorta figure out after a while.... It's becz of leveraging, I supposed.
So, 0.01doesn't really mean 1-cent... :)

Thanksssss...

But am still confused by the margin calculation, nope, i dot have s.code.....