Trading system "Terminator" + expert advisor - page 2

Hallo Kevinator.

I am a newby. Many thanks for terminator.

It is ok installed but it doesnt start trading. I luck instructions .There are only 3 variables. How to set them? Is a site with manual? Is the indicator to see, find separate from the EA. I get the smile and name but further nothing. What pairs he trades and preferably wat timeframes. My email is nikos_40@hotmail.com. I will appraciate it very much if I get some answer. Many thanks Nikos

Lagging

It worked for me on 1 hour time frame only... Took me a while to figure that out

boston23:
It worked for me on 1 hour time frame only... Took me a while to figure that out

1hr chart with majors is the way to use the system.

I had also problem with "Supersignal" indicator, but I solved the problem with "Metaeditor". I made changes in code so now I have three different period settings 34; 55; 89 and have them all on chart. You can see the attachment

how it looks like. Good luck

Files:

Hi there

Do you have an which compares MACD Signal vs VALUE for me please.

If the VALUE of the MACD is greater than the SIGNAL we BUY.

If the VALUE of the MACD is less than the SIGNAL we SELL.

The MACD settings I will change myself.

Thanks

kevinator:
The system is quite simple (I thought) for manual trading can be used at different time frames and currency pairs. There is also an advisor for automated trading. All the success and profits. Write reviews

JohnyG:
I had also problem with "Supersignal" indicator, but I solved the problem with "Metaeditor". I made changes in code so now I have three different period settings 34; 55; 89 and have them all on chart. You can see the attachment how it looks like. Good luck

Thanks John what is it that this indicators use to pick their signals?

wanelad:
Thanks John what is it that this indicators use to pick their signals?

Super signals is one of the worst indicators to use if you are thinking you can use it as a standalone indicator as it will redraw as higher highs and lower lows are made.However is does have its place in some systems like the zigzag pointer indicator does.

kevinator:
The system is quite simple (I thought) for manual trading can be used at different time frames and currency pairs. There is also an advisor for automated trading. All the success and profits. Write reviews

HI, EVERY ONE ANY BODY HAVE GOOD BREAKOUT SYSTEM ? PLEASE SHARING HERE. THANKS.

DUKUMO

If it doesnt trade its cuz you added the TERMINATOR EA which doesnt work for sh1t. You need to use the Forex Terminator EA thats included. I am testing it now.