Forex Brokers - Do You Switch Brokers A Lot? - page 2

Profiforex has been working fine for me with great platform and fast execution i don’t see the need to be switching broker when profiforex offers what i need. I totally trust this broker because what you see is what you will get,no cheating

i dont switch a lot. i mean i have been trading with hotforex for close to 3 years i guess, and metsi trade for a couple of months, i tried one broker in 2009 i forgot its name, but it sucked so bad. haha

jessicason:
Profiforex is very stable to me. I don't see why I should move to another broker. The only reason why I would do that is if I have enough money to split. Right now, I am still trying to grow my Portfolio and account.

Profiforex is fair broker, but its Not worth the hassle, they have technical issues in funding, withdrawing etc.

jessicason:
Profiforex is very stable to me. I don't see why I should move to another broker. The only reason why I would do that is if I have enough money to split. Right now, I am still trying to grow my Portfolio and account.

Profiforex is fair broker, but its Not worth the hassle, they have technical issues in funding, withdrawing etc. I had a friend who after trading with guys for more than a month, he could not withdraw from this people! Although he finally got his money back, it took almost afortnight night to have his money back!

i have been working on several trading platforms with a demo account

can anybody tell me how much money do i have to have in my trading account to start making 5 to 6 bucks daily

thanks

Ever since I started trading, I started with one broker before moving to FreshForex. So far, I am content with this broker, I think I won't be moving to any other broker anytime soon. This broker has everything I need. The spreads are tight enough, faster deposit and withdrawal methods. I also love them now that they have've introduced Mastercard and Visa as a way of depositing funds into our accounts!

While having numerous brokerage accounts may assist a small number of individual investors, the extra labor may exceed any benefits.

Having several accounts entails receiving extra emails, dealing with additional 1099 tax forms, negotiating different platforms, and using multiple passwords.