5 Golden Rules of Trading

Dear Traders,

Here are the 5 Golden Rules of Trading. Which one is the most important in the success of the traders?

1. Invest in the direction of the Trend!

2. Cut Losses Quickly.

3. Let Profits Grow

4. Diversify.

5. Manage Risk.

Regards

mark04

hello folks, sorry i think i'm in the wrong thread but i need some help, i'm not for an indicator that doesn't repaint, if it gives a buy/sell signal or color it doesn't change matter what happens,thanks.

hello folks, sorry i think i'm in the wrong thread but i need some help, i'm looking for an indicator that doesn't repaint, if it gives a buy/sell signal or color it doesn't change matter what happens,thanks.

mark004:
Dear Traders,Here are the 5 Golden Rules of Trading. Which one is the most important in the success of the traders?1. Invest in the direction of the Trend!2. Cut Losses Quickly. 3. Let Profits Grow4. Diversify.5. Manage Risk.Regardsmark04

There are some other Golden Rules of Trading ..

1. Listen to the charts.

2. Never Set A Price Target.

3. Keep Learning On A Daily Basis.

4. Be An Above-Average Trader.

Thanks mark004 to share the following 5 points.

1. Invest in the direction of the Trend!

2. Cut Losses Quickly.

3. Let Profits Grow

4. Diversify.

5. Manage Risk.

Even I am not completely agree with your first point "Invest in the direction of the Trend!" because sometimes it is risky and lead you to big loss.

All the rules are applicable i do not think it is advisable for one to do without the other. Forex market is unpredictable. Any mistake can lead to loss.