DRAIN THE BANKS!! TheRumpledOne - page 19

Here's your "heads up" to the 2010 Pirate Gathering. You have plenty of time to DRAIN THE BANKS to pay for the trip. Michal Kreslik and yours truly will be there. Stay tuned for more details.

OPPORTUNITY...

RESULTS.

Remember what H. Rearden said:

Now, 2 patterns of market behaviour happen on a regular basis:

1) the price breaks to new high's (or low's)

2) the price reverses from new high's (or low's)

OPPORTUNITY...

RESULTS.

Do you like this chart better than the other one?

TRO,

I have had many losing trades/days attempting to chase the green rat reversal from the daily low only for the price to continue making new lows.

I am curious why you decided to change the drain the banks system from the original method if it was so profitable?

The indicator that you keep posting around all the forums showing "opportunity" and "results" is also donational. You then ask for people to search for your code and they arrive at your forum where you can freely drop donational stuff.

ClOp is Close - Open or how far up/down is the price from the open right now.

HiOp is High - Open or how far UP did price move away from the open today.

OpLo is Open - Low or how far DOWN did price move away from the open today.

Today is one for the record books.

therumpledone:
ClOp is Close - Open or how far up/down is the price from the open right now. HiOp is High - Open or how far UP did price move away from the open today. OpLo is Open - Low or how far DOWN did price move away from the open today. Today is one for the record books.

I am a green rat and was taking rat reversals off the daily low. I GOT STOPPED OUT SO MANY TIMES!! My take profit was only 5 pips and my stop loss 10 pips. You can see that price kept moving down so the green rats got killed ALL DAY LONG.

therumpledone:
ClOp is Close - Open or how far up/down is the price from the open right now. HiOp is High - Open or how far UP did price move away from the open today. OpLo is Open - Low or how far DOWN did price move away from the open today. Today is one for the record books.

I am a green rat and I got stopped out SO MANY TIMES attempting to take the rat reversal off the daily low. As we can see price kept moving down ALL DAY LONG and even with a modest 5 pips target I got stopped out ALL DAY LONG.